Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I realized it has been 2 weeks since I have posted. Last Friday I got out of a rehab hospital for my fractured ankle. Fortunately, I had my computer with me so I could do some work. Now I have to work around home health care of nurses, doctors, physical and occupational therapists. I am in worse shape than before I fractured my ankle but I must press on. At the hospital they discover I was anemic, had a urinary tract infection, and was treated for my kidneys. The past year has been bad health wise but these problems will not stop me from working.

I tried writing a sample errai Navigational application based on the information on the website. Up until then I had used only simple errai CDI applications. Fiddling with code wasn't getting me anywhere so I decided to go back and read the reference guides on errat, GWT, and CDI. I realized I needed a better understanding of errai. GWT, and CDI before writing a Navigational app and modifying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment