Friday, February 8, 2013

I need one of the marketing interns to market junit-4-perfrunner so more people are using it. That way I would have more people working with it than me and my mentor and I could get some help writing test cases. My mentor has been gone this week so I have been on my own. Testing errai is a lot more difficult than what I have done already. I was discussing some of the problems I was having with devchix. Their immediate response was to use jmeter since they had not heard of junit-4-perfrunner. Thus brings up the problem of having a new superior product but nobody knows about it. It gets lost in github and the internet. My mentor released junit-4-perfrunner last year. jmeter has been around longer and has established itself. Once people have a product they think works they are less likely to change. If the marketing interns have any tips I would be happy to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment